AMRE5003B 3″ long extension tube. This extension tube will allow you to lower your projector installation height by 3″. These tubes can be combined with any of the same series (3”,6″,12″,24 and 48″) to allow for different lengths.
The tube can help lower the projector to your desired height from the ceiling if you do not want to rely on screen height or lens shift/keystone adjustments provided by your projector. Need more space for wires behind your wall mounted projector? You can also use this tube with the projector mount AMRP100 when wall mounting. The extension tube allows for larger projectors to be wall mounted and also provides space extra between the projector and wall when cabling is required.
• Lower projector by an additional 3 inches from ceiling
• Internal cable management through inside of tube allows for clean installation.
• Strong lightweight aluminum construction
• Easy and fast installation
• Can also be used in a wall mount situation when space between projector and wall are needed.
*Please note that the projector mount (AMRP100, or AMRDCP100KIT) has about 8.5 inches of drop so the extension pole will add to that total length.
All sales for the AMRE5003B are final, no exchanges and non-refundable.
For more details please review our Return Policy
Spec Sheet Download